In order to meet client's specific construction requirments, the company hires and supplies unmatched quality centering sheets. These centering plates are available in 14 kg. Steel scaff floor forms or slab shuttering aremanufactured from 14/12 gauge M.s. sheets with pressed flange, stiffeners, ad proper slots at the edges. Odd dimensions are filled up with the aduster floor forms/slab form. Normal sizes available are 600 mm width and in lengths of 900 mm (for 400mm slab thickness) and 1150mm (for 300mm slab thickness). Adjusters are available in 900/1150mm lengths and 450/300mm width.
Quality conscious company always strives to hire and supply an assorted range of quality Centering Sheets, Floor Forms & Column Boxes of different sizes.
Our highly reliable and durable Column Boxes are used to cast concrete columns. Floor Forms are also known as Centering Sheets. Our Standar Floor Forms are manufactured in 600mm width and 1150 and 900 mm lengths. These are produced in the thickness of 2.5 mm (12 swg). ets. Our extensive range of advanced Centering Sheets is manufactured by highly qualifed and experience professionals for maintaining excellence of products.
- Angle welded sheets
- Easy handling
- Cut labor costs
- Give excellent concrete finish
- Speed up work
- Lightweight combined with rigidity
s a leading service providing company, we offer Centering Sheet Renting Services to our clients. Renowned for superb strength and durability, these sheets are easy to install.To serve our clients in best possible manner we also offer effective installation services at desired location.
Features of centring sheet :
1) Made from superior quality raw material to ensure enhanced durability and longer working life
2) Easy to install like any other conventional sheet fixing
3) These sheets are resistant to chemical, gasoline oils, fumes, smokes and weak acids
RAMESH Centering Works is a prominent hirer and supplier of premier quality spans and props. Adjustable Spans being compact device offers various combinations of span sizes in minimum time. Our industrial span is widely used by several clients due to high load bearing capacity, which guarantees economy, performance and its simple erection procedure requires no skilled labor, and allows free space below as it requires no intermediate supports. These spans are made out of sheet, lattices of 10 mm dia bar, main bar 14 mm dia, bearing angle 75x75x10 mm, one no. of eye bolt with additional angle stiffener welded to the sheet and bearing angle from inside. Props provide the ideal and the most economic method of support for all kinds of formwork, slabs, beams, wall & columns. They are also invaluable for a wide variety of applications in general building construction and repair work. Props eliminate the labor cost and are not time consuming in cutting timber to length, wedging and nailing.
- The high tensile steel pin is located through a slot in the outer section and a hole on the inner section for coarse adjustment.
- The cast collar located below the pin gives fine adjustment for lending and striking.
- A self-cleaning device on the collar nut, which automatically clears the thread of concrete, and dirt where the nut is rotated, thus assuring quick and easy adjustment.
- A hole boss on the collar nut, which makes it easy to turn in confined spaces by inserting a bar in the hole.
- Base plates and head plates are holed for use with slab from work.
- Made out of 12g sheet and 35 mm x 35 mm x 5 mm angle.
- Adjustments given in different sizes.
- No separate corner angle connection.
- Rectangular Slots for perfect connections between panels.
- Sizes in Heights of 2.5M, 2.0M, 1.8M, 1.5M and 1.2M.
- For walls double sided – Using Flexible and Pre-curved Panels.
- Pre-curved Panels for perfect circular shape for less than 8 mtrs. Dia.
- Flexible Panels beyond 8 mtrs dia.
- Panels sizes for outer and inner predetermined based on wall thickness.
- Used with Std. 100mm wide soldiers.
- Double adjuster used to fill gaps.
- Waler tubes precurved to the shape fixed in two levels due to intrinsically stronger construction and force on all directions.
Cuplock is a proven multipurpose scaffolding system which can be used for all forms of access and support structures in the building and construction industries.